Placer Food Bank sessions are fun, rewarding, and inclusive! Because Placer Food Bank is an industrial food handling facility, we have a few guidelines in place to ensure everyone’s safety and success.
- Closed-toe shoes are required, no exceptions.
- It is often cold in the warehouse and can potentially rain in our community food distributions. For your comfort, please dress for the appropriate occasion.
- Your work will be physical in nature and includes long periods of standing. You may be asked to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and plan to work the full session.
- Volunteers must wear face mask and gloves at all times.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- For the safety of our staff and other volunteers, please refrain from volunteering if you have a fever, cough, or have been exposed to COVID